When you travel from east to west or vice versa in a plane, you are bound to get a sleep disorder commonly known as jet lag. It could last several days; one day per time zone is a good general guide.
Jet lag is caused by travel through many time zones that your daily rhythms. Symptoms include sleep disorder, nausea, disorientation, fatigue, constipation or diarrhea.
Here are few things you can do to recover fast from jet lag:
- If you have a medical condition, check with your doctor before your trip. If you are in good health, stick to your daily exercise routine and stay fit before the trip.
- Drink lots of fluids (water) during the flight. Consumption of alcohol and coffee during the flight is discouraged.
- Move around the plane as much as possible. This could reduce the risk of forming blood clots in your legs.
- If possible break your trip into segments so that you avoid long flight times.
- When you arrive at your destination, adopt to the local conditions immediately. This will include sleeping according to local time. Sometimes adjusting your body to the new time zone before the trip could help.
There are many different places one can choose to take a family or personal vacation, and lots of different types of vacations, depending on the experience you are looking for. There are exciting adventure vacations that involve outdoor activities like hiking, rock climbing, or camping. Beach vacations are also a popular get-away. Taking a Williamsburg, Virginia vacation and visiting this historic American town is also a popular choice.
Williamsburg, Virginia is a town that dates back to the 1700s and was first founded by settlers that came to America from Europe. There are many things to do, both enjoyable and educational, and the town is a great place to take children to teach them about the history of the United States in an enjoyable setting. Because of its popularity, there are many Williamsburg hotels in which you can stay during your visit. Accommodations range from historic hotels to modern facilities, depending on your preference.
Many vacation companies offer Williamsburg vacation packages. There are many different options from which to choose when planning your trip to Williamsburg. Most of the vacation packages will include the cost of hotel accommodations during your stay, as well as other features. Some packages include various tours of the town of Williamsburg, while others will take you on activities in the area, such as to neighboring towns, award-winning golf courses, battlefields, and theme parks. Because of the variety of things to do in the area, a vacation in Williamsburg, Virginia is perfect for vacationers of all ages.